Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to Class

Dang, has it already been two months? This poor thing got neglected! *blows off cobwebs*

So I think it's time for at least some kind of update, what do you think?

As the title suggest, I am going back to classes this semester. I am currently enrolled in Web Design (which is cool, as I'll be able to do more with the html of my blog over time probaby), Security+ (All about protecting data and such), Advanced C++ (Heck yeah!), and Fundamentals of Computer hardware. I have to admit, while I can learn things independently, it is nice to have the structure of a class to work around.

So yeah. I may add more later, but I just wanted to dust this off and say that as I think it will make me more inclined to come back to it and just not abandon it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment