Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magical hits all the right notes.

Okay, so as some of you may or may not be aware, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magical has EXPLODED in popularity recently. Now, you may ask yourself "Pfft. Ponies? Isn't that aimed at little girls? What the hell is wrong with everyone?" Allow me to answer.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magical is a genuinely awesome show. Let's list the merits:

  • Great voice acting
  • Great character personalities
  • Character consistency
  • Genuine morals at the end
  • Funny
  • Great animation
  • Colorful and vibrant

Really, this series hits all the right notes The characters have realistic, enjoyable personalities. The facial expressions are animated masterfully and express emotion amazingly. The voice acting is terrific. I'm always impressed by truly talented voice acting, which The Simpsons does well, too.

Really, it's just a wonderful show. It's well made; it practically sucks you in and never lets go! I could go on describing the merits all day, but...

I'll just leave you with pictures of the 6 main characters...

Applejack



Fluttershy



Pinkie Pie



Rainbow Dash



Rarity



Twilight Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment