Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My New Tablet, Pony Polka, and More!

Okay, fellow bronies (and the rest of you), I have to tell you some cool stuff.

Well, first of all, the end of the Spring semester is approaching here. Finals week starts in 2 weeks.

Secondly, I have a tablet that a friend gave me for free because it didn't work with his OS, meaning he got a new one that made this old one pointless. It even has some art he drew under the plastic screen thingy.

Third, the Pony Polka videos on YouTube (not sure if you've seen them or not, and I will probably post a link later, but it's like one hour before class) have caused me to either start loving polka, or have drawn out a long love of Polka that I'm not aware of. I think it might be the latter, because I like the Polka song in the movie Groundhog Day.

Just an update for you guys! Oh, and my post that's after this about my favorite MLP clip. I typed that a while back, but had forgotten to actually post it for some reason. The videos were too wide for the blog anyways, and I changed the embed code to fix it, so it's all good anyways. Also, it's up now, so...

>__>

No comments:

Post a Comment