Saturday, March 2, 2013

Internship

So I'm getting a bit of real world experience, guys! Yep. I'm interning for my hospital as a programmer. I've already learned a lot from one 40 hour week. Heck I've gotten so used to the idea of working that I actually woke up several times this morning. Each time I had to remind myself that it was Saturday.

My coworkers are very nice people and very smart. I enjoy my interactions with them and very much so feel like they've enriched me. I've also developed several good work habits that keep my mind sharp and my code nice. Speaking of code, I'd just like to say that I'm fairly certain my code is more whitespace and documentation than it is actual lines of code. After all, what good is code if it's not readable and understandable? Honestly I especially like commenting. You can review and clean up your code and reinforce your understanding of the code as you step through it again.

Anyway, this has been sitting in my draft folder for hours now. I'll just post it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment